Comment on page
FLAM Token Distribution
At the Token Generation Event (TGE) in Q2 2022, the Flame token will be launched on the Fuse blockchain as an ERC-20 token.
The maximum total supply will be 1 billion FLAM, utility tokens that will be released over 5 years.
The supply is initially allocated as shown in the following chart:
The funds raised will assist with the initial development and operation of Flambu's platform, DAO, and support services.
Tokens will be allocated as follows:
- Foundation Reserve – to Co-Founders who will drive Flambu from a concept to reality
- Core Contributors & Advisors – to experts who contribute special expertise, access, and connections
- Seed Sale – to early backers of the project before the public offering
- Private Sale – to the general public who believe in Flambu's mission, vision and project, and wish to be co-owners and participants of the DAO
- Public Sale – an allocation used for IDO so that public trading and price discovery can begin
- Growth Fund – a reserve fund used to encourage participation and contribution to the Flambu community and ecosystem
- Community Treasury – a reserve fund used to receive all effective total fees collected from rentals and backs the Insurance Pool when needed, also allocated toward operational expenses. In addition, will fund grants for the community-initiated projects for the benefit of the Flambu community and the ecosystem.
The vesting schedule will result in the following circulating supply over time: