A two token approach to decentralized trust and fast, low-cost payments in peer to peer rentals ecosystem
Flambu Tokens Flame ($FLAM) & Flambucks ($FBX)
The token economics in Flambu involves two tokens:
- Flame (FLAM): FLAM is the native utility token of Flambu, with 3 main purposes:
- Loyalty: Incentivize participation in the network: Reward value-adding actions with gamification elements
- Insurance: Create and maintain robust trust and protection within P2P transactions with a locking mechanism that recompenses good transactional outcomes, and counter dishonest behavior
- Governance: As a platform owned and operated by its users, the future of Flambu is entirely driven by $FLAM governance. Everything about Flambu is governable, with the voting weight directly correlated to $FLAM staked for value-added services
- Flambucks (FBX): FBX is a stable token pegged to $USD and backed by other stable tokens such as USDC and FLAM. FBX tokens are used for fast, cheap & secure P2P payments on the Flambu platform. Users of Flambu will see their FBX token balances in their local (or selected) fiat currencies.
FLAM and FBX tokens can be converted into each other through the app at any time easily.
Flame & Flambucks Tokens Utilities